Monday, November 19, 2012

A day out with the girls

This weekend, my Mom treated me and my sisters to a day out at the Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory. While my Mom had been there before, it was a first-time visit for the rest of us.

It is quite a nice place to visit, especially during the colder fall and winter months.

Here are just a few shots from our day. (Photo credit: Eldest sister, Toni H.)

























The Conservatory also boasts other wildlife, including birds, fish, turtles, and larger (more sinister!) creatures.




















Afterwards, we went out for lunch in downtown Guelph and did some shopping at the local stores. How lovely!

If you are looking for a nice outing, consider heading to the Conservatory sometime. There were many kids out and about, as well as adults both younger and older.

I plan to visit again sometime for another day out with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment