Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tea rose, amazemint, coconut lime ... oh my!

A few weeks ago, while lamenting my lack of craftiness, I shared that I was awaiting a shipment of handmade soaps from this Etsy shop.

Well, the soaps arrived, and they smell and look fabulous.

I had half a bar of soap still on the go in my bathroom, and I really should have used it up before starting a new one ... but I said, "Forget it, half-used soap. You're not nearly as pretty and you don't smell as nice. You're going back in the cupboard."

Then I felt mean, as though I had hurt my old soap's feelings. But that wasn't enough to stop me from replacing it with Sweet Bee soap. Yum!

Anyways, perhaps I'm alone in my adoration for soap. And maybe in attributing emotions to soap, too. But if a fellow handmade-soap-lover stumbles upon this blog, try out these soaps. Seriously.





No comments:

Post a Comment