Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Our first date

On Friday evening, Ben and I enjoyed our first date since D was born.

Granted, our night out included my sisters and brother-in-law, along with a short appearance from my brother-in-law's father, but it still counts. :)

My Dad and Step-Mom watched D while we enjoyed dinner at Golden Fish & Chips, followed by drinks at the Shepherd's Crook.

D was always in the forefront of my thoughts, of course, but it was nice to have a few hours with Ben and my family to chat and laugh baby-free.

It was a lovely evening out. But what topped it off was coming home and snuggling with my favourite little boy.

Random Man, Ben, and Toni. (My apologies to
Random Man. I didn't mean to get you in the shot.)

Eileen and Chris.

Hot chocolate. Avec whip cream. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment