Sunday, January 20, 2013

An opportune time?

It's been awhile! December brought along with it the final few days of nesting, family functions galore, additional preparations for the nursery (still a work in progress) and -- most notably -- the birth of our dear son, D. Suffice to say, I've been rather busy!

But now, several weeks after D's birth, I'm hoping to get back into writing via this blog. I expect to share tidbits about my new role as a mom, reflections on daily life, musings on faith, and whatever else comes my way this year!

So, although this post is short, it's a start. And at 2 a.m.--while waiting for D to fall into a deep sleep -- this may just prove to be an opportune time to scribble down some thoughts ... as scattered as they may be these days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment